The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Money Tree Care

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
by ilythial on November 26, 2004 01:45 AM
I had my money tree for a few years now and it's doing very well, as a matter of fact, I think it might be impossibe to kill. Other than watering it I don't do anything for it. My boyfriend seems to think that to keep the little trunks braided as they grow I will have to help them along. Is he right? Should I be training the tree into a braid as it groww, or will it just continue to grow that way?

Thanks!
by Nako on November 26, 2004 10:11 PM
It won't grow into a braid on its own. You will have to help it along. Same goes for lucky bamboo plants. They have that circily twisty pattern in them because someone trained them to grow towards a light source, and they slowly just made the braid pattern.

Though i don't see how you managed to keep a money tree alive without problems o.O Mine likes to die on me all the time lol. It'll come back and grow new leaves but they always fall off eventually >.<

Everyone seems to have trouble with a ficus except for me, and everyone seems to have good luck with money trees except for me... hmmmmmmm something's goin on here o.O

~Phoebe

Nako's Webshots!
 -
 -

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: