The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Fall Fling Seed Exchange Pt IV

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
Pages: 1 2 3
by loz on November 06, 2006 11:59 PM
quote:
Hey loz did you see that I managed to find one pond plant seed packet for your pond? When that came in I knew that you were the one that would get that packet.

I did, and I'm thrilled with that! [kissies] I was so excited! [Smile]

I can't believe all the great seeds I got back, thanks again Tammy....I was really let down after sending in a ton of packets last time, but I just knew that YOU would get everything done!
by tkhooper on November 07, 2006 12:10 AM
I had a funny feeling about last time. She was just to young to be able to take on something like that. So I didn't send any in. This should give you some more variety to your gardens that are already beautiful. I hope there were enough vines for you fence. I was suprised about the different colors of morning glories. And I had to research what jmg's were lol. It was a bunch of fun. But if I had a family or a full time job I don't know how a person would manage one of these. For me it takes a bunch of space.

-
 -
by penny in ontario on November 07, 2006 12:40 AM
I had a bad experience last time too, but thats ok, onward and upward right.
So any sign of that mailman yet Tammy?? [grin] [grin] [grin]

-
 -

-
by Bestofour on November 07, 2006 01:43 AM
Good attitude Penny. When you get to my age you find it's better to forgive and forget and get on with life. Things happen. And....our reward for forgiving and forgetting is that we had TK to do this wonderful thing for all of us. Couldn't get much better than this.

Sheri

-
 -
 - http://www.picturetrail.com/bestofour  -
by penny in ontario on November 07, 2006 01:45 AM
[kissies] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] Well put Sheri...and good to see you [wavey]

-
 -

-
by roflol on November 07, 2006 02:44 AM
quote:
loz said: roflol used change wrappers for packets...
[Embarrassed]

Walmart didn't have the little brown envelopes I was originally looking for, but they had the coin wrappers for about 87 cents for a whole lot of them in a package... fine-tipped marker to identify what's inside and two pieces of tape to close, and the packet's done. Cheap and quick, my favorite kind of work.

I was hoping nobody minded. [Wink]

This was my first swap and I'm happy to say it's been a fantastic experience. Thank you Tammy for doing it, whoever started the tradition (did I read it was Belinda?), and everybody involved. I'm looking forward to the next one. The cardinal climber is finally becoming harvestable. [clappy]
by PartyGirl on November 07, 2006 03:10 AM
I can hardly wait for that darn mailman today! Loz's envelope was mailed a day after mine, so hopefully the seeds will be in today's mail. In fact, I got sick of running out to the mailbox, so I took one of those credit card offers and put the preaddress/pre-metered envelope (with all the junk offers inside) and rain it out tothe mailbox and put the flag up Now I'll know when the package comes becuase the flag will be down....I am soooo evil!

PG
by penny in ontario on November 07, 2006 03:21 AM
----------------closed----------------------

new one open.

-
 -

-

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: