The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

My sick Rosemary Bush

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2002
« Prev thread: My Shade garden Pics| Next thread: My Spider Plant Is Blooming! »
Back to Thread index
by Peter on September 18, 2002 09:26 AM
Help me! I have a row of Rosemary bushes that go up the side of my front staircase. They are all doing great except ONE. The most beautiful one at the foot of the staircase that hangs down about 4 feet to the ground. It has all of a sudden become brittle, brown, and sick. The ones right next to it are green, green, green. What is going on? How can I get this beautiful plant back? By the way... I am a novice gardner, so take that into consideraton when replying. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.
by alankhart on September 19, 2002 02:20 PM
Hmmm...is it possible that that particular one gets too much water somehow, say from runoff from a rainspout? The reason I ask is because one of the best ways to kill rosemary is too much water or not enough drainage. Check the soil and see if it's wet or not. If it is, that may be the problem. If not, try cutting it back to healthy growth, give it a shot of fertilizer, and keep an eye on it. Good luck! :-)

-
 -
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: My Shade garden Pics| Next thread: My Spider Plant Is Blooming! »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: