The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Purple and white African violet blomming

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: purple (blue) potatoes| Next thread: purple christmas cactus »
Back to Thread index
by JV on June 07, 2006 07:41 AM
Purple and White AV two shots. This is only AV I have blooming now.
 -
 -

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-
by joclyn on June 07, 2006 08:00 AM
very nice !!
by gardeningmomma on June 07, 2006 03:40 PM
That's beautiful!
by Triss on June 07, 2006 03:48 PM
That is beautiful Jimmy!

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by Tonya on June 07, 2006 03:48 PM
Very pretty! I wish mine would bloom! [Eek!] Seriously, beautiful!

-
 -
 - Bote and Babe's World
by Triss on June 07, 2006 03:53 PM
I am wishing with you. I have had one bloom since I started them and it is ready to bloom again. Nothing from my others yet but they are all getting really big so I do have hope!

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by Squirrel on June 07, 2006 03:54 PM
Oh, Jimmy, I love AV and this one is beautiful. Do you have a lot of them? Went to the grocery store the other day and they had them 3 for $l0; very healthy plants. I had some AV pots I got at a yard sale for $1 a piece. So I bought 3 AV. One is a deep pink, one is a double, light pink, and the other is a purple with white edging. Now I have to get my hubby to put up a shelf by my one good window for them. [lala] [clappy] Sue

-
 -
What goes around comes around, so be nice!lol
by JV on June 07, 2006 06:30 PM
Thanks everyone. Sue that is the only one like that I have but I do have too many if there is such a think. Have them on my wifes bakeing rack good use for it. Triss this is the only one I have blooming now like yours they are getting big. Have a bunch of babies that need to mature so I can see what I have . some may be off this plant but most are from when my grandson's dog tore through all of them in January so they are a mixed up bunch to be sorted out. Was going to send some to Sherrie but it is too hot now that she is back home so will have to waite until it gets between searing hot here and sub zero in Hastings.

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-
by comfrey on June 08, 2006 04:03 AM
[clappy] Very nice Jimmy! No I don't think you can have too many, if you can then I already have too many [Big Grin] I have lots of babies and a few full sized plants, Only two of my plants are in bloom. We couldn't wait for our leaves to produce babies [Big Grin] Now we can't wait until those babies produce flowers [nutz] [flower] [flower] [flower] [flower]

-
 -
by Jiffymouse on June 10, 2006 12:23 PM
[kissies] thank you for sharing!

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: purple (blue) potatoes| Next thread: purple christmas cactus »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: