The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

ewwww buggies!!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
by froggyqueen on August 08, 2004 07:45 AM
I have now clue what these are but they look like some kind of larve. We trimed hedges today (Saturday is outside care day) and I found these ewwwwwey things on my bushes!! What are they and should I get rid of them and if so how. I dont know what kind of hedges I have so there is a picture of them too.  -

I hope I did this right, sometimes I get confused bout puter stufs.
by froggyqueen on August 08, 2004 07:49 AM
umm nope I didnt do it right, hmmmm

-
by froggyqueen on August 08, 2004 07:51 AM
baaaaaaaaa [dunno] ok since I keep doing something wrong lets see if this works

http://community.webshots.com/user/froggyqueen

Its the only album there... bugs

hehe and the [kitty] in the window is my baby girl Pixie
by froggyqueen on August 08, 2004 08:02 AM
ok maybe this will work, sorry for all the trouble but this is new for me. and the silly thing didnt have instructions. [tongue]

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=172410044
by froggyqueen on August 08, 2004 08:07 AM
woot woot!!! hehe i did it!!!! [clappy] [clappy] [muggs]

ok, now can anyone tell me what these little buggies are living in my bushes?? I really dont like them [Razz]
by Cricket on August 08, 2004 09:17 AM
Yuck! From the photos they almost look like maggots (but probably aren't). Sorry I can't help you with identifying them but good luck!
by Pineapple_Raye on August 08, 2004 01:58 PM
Sorry I cannot see them well enough to help; however, if you look real close to them do they look like the white bug in this picture?

-

If they do then they are ladybug larvae. They are important predators and should not be destroyed.

Sometimes they are confused with several types of mealybug. These mealybugs shown below are the bad guys and should be destroyed.

-

-

-

-

-

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: