The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Rambling Rector - Climbing Rose

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Rambler rose training..........up tree?| Next thread: Ranch Beans »
Back to Thread index
by Nobby on July 06, 2006 04:59 AM
I am looking for Rambling Rector, an old fashioned English climbing rose, to grow up an old apple tree. Does anybody know where I could find this rose in the USA?
Many thanks.

'There are no problems, only solutions"
by TulsaRose on July 06, 2006 08:35 AM
Hi Nobby...welcome to the forum. You might try this website for the Rambling Rector. They are located in Oregon. Bramble and Rose

Rosie z7a
 -
 -
by Nobby on July 06, 2006 10:37 AM
Thank you! I'll giver it a go.

by Nobby on July 06, 2006 10:47 AM
Thank you so much TulsaRose. I found the rose straight away on the Bramble and Rose website. What a great site for some of the old fashioned roses.
Nobby

by TulsaRose on July 06, 2006 11:15 PM
I could hardly leave that website long enough to post a reply to you yesterday and went back to it last night. lol! So many beautiful Roses, it just boggled my mind. I'm glad you found your particular Rose. [Smile]

Rosie z7a
 -
 -
by Nobby on July 08, 2006 11:34 PM
I found not only that but several others that I have every intention of adding to my garden. I am already anticipating the pleasurable process of making my choices over the winter months! What
'an embarrassment of riches.'

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Rambler rose training..........up tree?| Next thread: Ranch Beans »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: