The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Winter Bathroom Project-picture heavy

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
Pages: 1 2 3
by angelblossom on October 05, 2006 06:09 AM
Triss I went to peir one imports today and saw rugs and thought about you , next door was bed bath and beyond saw rugs again * Still you're on my mind* Peir one had some awesome ones not the typical bath rugs One of them was a deep sage green with small lined border of deep warm amber and a big palm leaf in the center of the rug the spine of the leaf was a warm reddish vain I can't discribe it as good as it looked.. I looked it up couldn't find it , called the store they said it was clearance of last spring , discontinued I told them if it's there Friday I'll buy it! [thumb] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] , It was marked down from 49.00 to 12.50 [shocked] What was I thinking I should have gotten it then [nutz]

-
 -
Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up!  -  -
http://photobucket.com/albums/e374/2thtek/  -  -
by Triss on October 05, 2006 07:10 AM
I keep showing Dan printed, patterned and striped rugs and he does not care for them. I put a dark green table runner that we have in the room and it looks awesome. So I am going to look for deep dark green rugs that are not typical bathroom rugs. I hope to go shopping tomorrow. We have a Pier 1 in the same area as the other stores I want to look at so I will check it out as well.

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by plants 'n pots on October 05, 2006 08:39 AM
oh, no - does that mean he doesn't like the kokopelli one either???

-
 -
 - Lynne's knitting journal  -  -  -
"I'm spayed, declawed, and housebound - how's YOUR day going???"
by Triss on October 05, 2006 08:50 AM
Continuing HERE

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: