The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

...so I planted over them...

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
by tkhooper on May 09, 2006 11:46 PM
I put some blackberry lily seeds out earlier this year but I thought that they didn't sprout so I put some marigold sprouts over the top of them. Now I'm seeing blackberry lily sprouts lol. I guess that will teach me to be impatient. Those blackberry lilies do take a fare amount of time to sprout. Far longer than I had anticipated. But know I am looking forward to there growing and blooming in the fall. These are the very delicate white ones. I think they are going to look just great in front of the burgandy colored barberry.

-
 -
by Wrennie on May 10, 2006 12:37 AM
I've done that. Figure somethings is done for then get two things in one place. Can make for an interesting combination at times.

-
 -

-

- Summer Camp '07, July 14th weekend, won't you join us?  -
summer camp thread 1, 2, 3,4
by joclyn on May 10, 2006 07:47 AM
lol, when i transplanted a rose bush last year, i forgot about the grape hyacinth bulbs that were in the same area...actually, i thought i'd put the rose behind where the bulbs were.

nope!

i ended up distubing the bulbs and planting the rose right in the middle of them...it looks WONDERFUL with the hyacinth surrounding the rose bush!!

i couldn't have managed it if i'd tried!! [Big Grin]
by tkhooper on May 10, 2006 04:53 PM
sorry about the very bad grammar and usage. I'll blame it on the pain medications this time. I don't know what I'll blame it on next time lol.

-
 -
by Wrennie on May 11, 2006 12:11 AM
My blackberry lillies just started to sprout. Everything else I started from seed at the same time has been up for a while.
Funny I should read your post same day I notice the sprout.

-
 -

-

by tkhooper on May 11, 2006 02:56 AM
That is odd we much have been planting on the same day too. Great minds think alike don't they.

-
 -
by Wrennie on May 11, 2006 04:34 AM
[teacher] why, yes they do [thinker] lol!

-
 -

-

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: