The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

asparagus fern seedlings

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Asparagus fern.| Next thread: Aspargus Fern Yellowing »
Back to Thread index
by phoenix on April 26, 2005 08:09 PM
hey all [wayey] the asparagus fern seeds that i planted are finally "poking thru" are there any special requirements i would need to know? or are the basic seedling care techniques applicable?
i'm very excited [grin] never grown one from seed before only cut existing plants to propagate.
just curious to know if they need special treatment as seedlings or not [dunno]
thanx [grin]

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by tkhooper on April 27, 2005 06:15 AM
Hi Phoenix,

That's way cool. I've never had a fern survive for me at all. I had a real hard to staying on the forum today and posting was really difficult this afternoon. So hopefully that will get better and you will have your answer tomorrow.

Good luck with your fern babies.

-
 -
by phoenix on April 27, 2005 04:40 PM
[wayey] tk thanx
i noticed yesterdat that it was impossible to do anything on here [Mad] i tried to post a few times and i kept getting "booted" off after hitting the submit post button.
HEY SPEAKING OF BUTTONS i LOVE the chipmunk it's absoutely adorable [grin] congrats on your button [Wink]

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by tkhooper on April 27, 2005 06:56 PM
Thank you,

I really love the button. I got the one of the chipmonk on the tree for my wallpaper and I just love it. Bill is so kind to do this. It really brightens up my day everytime I look at it.

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Asparagus fern.| Next thread: Aspargus Fern Yellowing »
Back to Thread index