The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

peace lilly

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: peace lilly| Next thread: peace lily »
Back to Thread index
by momo8022 on August 21, 2006 07:18 PM
I desperately need help!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a peace lilly and the poor thing has a couple of problems. The first is that it hasn't had any blooms in quite some time. I have h [wavey] ad it for a year and when the blooms that were on it when I got it died none have taken it's place. It was looking pretty sick for a while so I put it in front of a window and it slowly grew new leaves but no blooms. The second problem is that the new leaves and old leaves are looking like the edges are burnt. The are kind of yellow and brown. Some of the leaves are almost 50%.
brown.
I also have another peace lilly that is on it's last leg literally. It only has one leaf left. It is standing alone in the pot. What can I do to make it grow new leaves and bloom again.
It is really important to me that these plants stay alive and healthy. They were given to me when my grandmother passed away. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

m. wheeler
by TulsaRose on August 21, 2006 11:03 PM
Hi Momo, welcome to the forum from an Okie neighbor. [Wink]

It sounds as if your Peace Lilies are getting sunburned and not enough water. They like very bright, indirect light but never direct sunlight.

Rosie z7a
 -
 -
by loz on August 22, 2006 02:28 PM
Momo, check out this link! [thumb]

Peace Lily Care

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: peace lilly| Next thread: peace lily »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: