The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

1 ST 2006 SEED CATALOG TODAY DEC.22

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: 1 ripe tomato| Next thread: 10.00 off coupon no minimum to buy »
Back to Thread index
by dodge on December 23, 2005 03:25 AM
[flower]
MY FIRST 2006 SEED CATALOG ARRIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY.......NOW I CAN DREAM......

DOES THIS HAPPEN EVERYWHERE? OR JUST ZONE 6/

[Cool]
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE..
HAPPY GARDENING.
[Love]
DODGE

-
 -
''''Those who live in the Lord Never See Each Other For The Last Time!''''
by alankhart on December 23, 2005 05:16 AM
I get the same way ...I've gotten 3 seed catalogs and 1 plant/flower catalog this week. I've already ordered over a dozen different flower seeds and a few plants as well. There's this little feeling of excitement when I open the mailbox and see a new catalog. I can't wait to get more!

-
 -
 -
by dodge on December 23, 2005 07:44 AM
YOU HAVE THE SAME SICKNESS I HAVE.......
WHATS IN THESE CATALOGS........lol
[Big Grin]
I DIDNT ORDER THE POSTAGE WAS $7.99.
WHAT IF I ONLY WANTED ONE PACK OF SEEDS? TERRIBLE.

[tears]
TAKES THE STRESS OUT OF CHRISTMAS.....I HAVE IMPS GROWING ON MY KITCHEN SILL. AND BLOOMING .. FIRST TIME I DID THAT. OH THOSE NICE SEED FOLKS ON HERE.
DODGE

-
 -
by dodge on December 23, 2005 07:51 AM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/country_gentlewoman/detail?.dir=13fe&.dnm=bae9.jpg&.src=ph

HERE IS ANOTHER STRESS REMOVER..MY FIRST PATIO HIBISCUS, I PURCHASED FOR ONE DOLLAR THIS FALL.
JUST BLOOMED IN MY HOUSE YESTERDAY.
sO DID TEXAS BLUEBONNET ..THIS SEED SWAP IS GIVING ME GREAT FUN......I HAVE LEARNED LOTS THIS YEAR.. THANKS TO NICE FOLKS ON HERE.

DODGE

-
 -
by comfrey on December 23, 2005 08:42 AM
I've gotten a huge pile of new seed catalogs and been browsing them and making list....Now to downsize the lists to the ones I can't live without. I was talking to a girlfriend on the phone today telling her about the new flower bed I have planned, and she said "you must have gotten some seed catalogs in the mail recently" [grin] I said well yes, but the seed catalogs have nothing to do with it, her DH is the gardener in the family, so she doesn't get it. A true gardener always has gardening on their mind in my opinion. [flower] [flower] [flower] [flower]

-
 -
by alankhart on December 24, 2005 01:55 AM
I often buy house plants in winter to get my "fix". I was at a local Lowe's the other day and they had all of their 4" African Violets for only $1.30. They had dozens of them and they were in good shape, so I ended up getting 6 of them. They even had one with white and green variegated leaves and pink blooms. I had never seen one like that...so I got 2. I got another catalog today...getting ready to go through it. Have a Great Christmas!

-
 -
 -
by dodge on December 25, 2005 02:15 AM
KEEP ME IN MIND NEXT SPRING .......I HAVE ABOUT 12 VIOLETS ....AND HOPING THEY GROW.. GIFTS ON HERE......MY ONE WITH WHITE LEAVES DIED.
mAYBE YOU CAN TRADE ME THE WHITE AND GREEN LEAF FOR ONE OF MINE ???????
[dunno]
IN THE SPRING!!!!!!i LOVE MINE SO FAR.
DID YOU BUY SPECIAL MIX TO PLANT? i DIDNT.
MERRY CHRISTMAS..

DODGE

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: 1 ripe tomato| Next thread: 10.00 off coupon no minimum to buy »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: