The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: YUCK!!!!| Next thread: Yuck, yuck,yuck,........salad......... »
Back to Thread index
by gardeningmomma on May 13, 2006 03:35 PM
I went grocery shopping today and couldn't resist the plant department. All the plants had fungus gnats on them. There was some in the air, some on the soil. You could see the little ones in the soil. Yuck!
by SpringFever on May 13, 2006 04:10 PM
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww I agree Yuck!!! you should of told them!

-
 -
Tonight I am having friends for dinner... Hanibal Lector My Album
by loz on May 13, 2006 04:20 PM
That's gross by itself, but with it being a grocery store that is totally disgusting! [Frown]
by gardeningmomma on May 14, 2006 05:24 AM
I did say something, they said they'd take care of it right away. However, I think it must have been happening for a while, judging by how infested they were. Yuck, I'll never buy a plant from there again.
by Triss on May 14, 2006 05:54 AM
That is just awful. Someone should have noticed that all on their own without having to be told about it.

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by Amany on May 14, 2006 10:57 AM
I see them everytime I'm in a Kmart or Home Depot. I no longer buy plants from those places.
by kirksgirl on May 20, 2006 12:54 AM
I don't buy plants at Walmart anymore either where all of the plants are sitting in 2 inches or water- even the Aloes and cactus plants.
by gardeningmomma on May 20, 2006 01:41 PM
I won't buy fish or plants at Wal-mart. They don't care for either properly. I'd rather spend a little more else where to get a quality product.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: YUCK!!!!| Next thread: Yuck, yuck,yuck,........salad......... »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: