The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

VF-11 Plant Food (GREAT STUFF!)

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: VERY tall schefflera| Next thread: VFT Blooming »
Back to Thread index
by Patty S on October 02, 2005 06:00 PM
I've only been gardening outside the veggie patch for 2 years, & within this time I've discovered & taken an obsessive interest in beautiful plant life that isn't for eating (as a rule)... called FLOWERS! In fact, we bought a house, & a normal yard came with it... & in that yard there were 21 rose bushes & all sorts of "flower beds"! Everything was so pretty, but I soon learned that flowers don't stay that way by themselves, so I was determined to maintain everything the way I found it! I also learned that not everything works just because the label says so! At times I've been so discouraged with the bugs & diseases that seem to be more bother than a pretty flower is worth, that I've been tempted to replace everything with lawn... or rocks... or anything that wouldn't make me crazy!

My first year at flower gardening was an expensive & exasperating experience, but I was determined to try 1 more time. My garden shed was so full of insecticides & fungicides, & plant foods specifically formulated for various plants, that I barely had room for potting soil, containers & tools, & hardly had time to get around to using them all! Then my daughter-in-law gave me a little bottle of what she called "an amazing plant food", that she'd found at Bi-Mart. She claimed that it did almost everything except fold her laundry, so I accepted it & thought, "OK, what's 1 more bottle out there on the shelf? ... might as well try it!" Its name is VF-11 PLANT FOOD, & I must say that it has eliminated the majority of my garden woes & has renewed my willingness to be involved with gardening! It has freed up my time because its so easy to use, & has taken the worry out of gardening because I don't have to wear latex gloves or be afraid of it mixing with another product that would make it dangerous to me or animals, or my plants... & it doesn't require the mind of a rocket scientist to follow the directions! Now my garden shed has room for tools & things that belong there, because I've thrown out most of the stuff that never seemed to work very well anyway! (I kept things like slug bait, sow bug & ant killer, etc.)

-
 -
by angelblossom on October 04, 2005 04:50 AM
Patty S. Thanks for your reply. I spoke with Eleanor , and she's sending me a bottle YEAH!! No they don't sell it here in Texas, But I told her if it's everything it says it is I'd be willing to be her legs and voice to convince business here to start stocking it. I like you have hoards of applicants liquids, powders, even brewer's yeast ( it didn't work). So pray this does I love my roses but they don't seems to love me I must find something that works, because of your conviction in VF-11 and elaboration of the product I'm giving it the 'ol college try" Thanks again I'll let you know how it works for me............. [angel]

-
 -
Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up!  -  -
http://photobucket.com/albums/e374/2thtek/  -  -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: VERY tall schefflera| Next thread: VFT Blooming »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: