The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

HELP!!!!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Help! :(| Next thread: help????????????????? »
Back to Thread index
by NewRae on April 24, 2006 03:17 PM
I'm new here, and I need some help. I purchased a plant yesterday at Home Depot that says that it is an "Asparagus Plumosa". When I search online, all I seem to see are images of asparagus FERNS, and this is definitely NOT an asparagus fern. This plant looks almost like a miniature Parlor Palm. Does anyone have a clue what this might be? I need to know how to care for my new friend, but all the card says is that it is an Asparagus Plumosa and "bright light". I found this plant in the house plants section of the store. Help, please!!!!
by bettyboop1948 on April 24, 2006 03:32 PM
Maybe you can put up a pic of it That
would help us to help you
bettyboop1948
by Jiffymouse on April 24, 2006 03:33 PM
sounds like your plant was mislabelled. if you could post a picture in mystery plants, it would get identified in just a little bit, including care instructions!
by NewRae on April 24, 2006 03:39 PM
I'm thinking that it was mislabeled, too. I'm not digital, so it'll be a bit, but I'll post a photo. Thanks!
by Jiffymouse on April 24, 2006 03:58 PM
you also might want to look at the pages of plant pictures here and also at the texas a & m agriculture site. this is my favorite site, and that is my second favorite. you might just spot it that way!
by NewRae on April 24, 2006 04:21 PM
ok, thanks!!

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Help! :(| Next thread: help????????????????? »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: