The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Jeanne got the rest

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: Java Red Weigelas| Next thread: Jelly booboo »
Back to Thread index
by flamona on October 05, 2004 03:58 AM
Well everyone what Francis didn't get, Jeanne got . [dunno] But I still have the Shrimp plant [Embarrassed] Indian River County got the brunt of the hurricane and it will be months until everything even begins to get back to normal Until then I will be picking up shingles, cutting up fallen trees and maybe by next spring will have some kind of garden started and some more questions to ask. thanks
by gardenmom32210 on October 05, 2004 04:06 AM
We were wondering how you were. Glad to know you're OK [kissies] . I'll be more than happy to help you get started again. I've got lots of seeds to send you and I bet there are others here that will pitch in! [flower]

Glad you're back!!!!!

Karen [grin]
by afgreyparrot on October 05, 2004 06:00 AM
I have a BUNCH!

Got all kinds of butterfly bushes started, etc., etc., etc...

Let me know when you're ready for some stuff! [Wink]

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by flamona on October 08, 2004 03:09 AM
thanks afgreyparrot and gardenmom, [kissies]
appreciate thoughts. We pretty much have to wait until the new roof is put on as I don't want old shingles and roofers trampling on anything. And as of now it will be Nov. 18th before we even get an estimate of the cost. And then when ever the roofing co. can work us in.
But I might take some seeds and get them started inside. As you have read, I'm sure, the nuseries have been devistated, and many will be out of business for a long time. my e mail address is wwidman@yahoo.com If you e mail me I can give you my address.
Any thing that grows in zone 8 or 9 will grow here. To day was the first day I pulled weeds. seems Jeanne didn't faze them. [Roll Eyes] made me feel at least I was doing something. [thumb] Thanks again for the support. There are many, much worse off then us.
by gardenmom32210 on October 08, 2004 02:09 PM
I just e-mailed you with a partial list of seeds that I have. Let me know if you want some or all of them.

Karen [grin]

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Java Red Weigelas| Next thread: Jelly booboo »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: