The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

icicle pansies

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Iceplant in bloom| Next thread: icky creepy crawly »
Back to Thread index
by Karrie on August 02, 2005 06:27 AM
Ok folks I have read a little on these tere is not alot of information on them on the net. I am wanting to know if any of you have any experience with these particular flowers? I want to purchase some but they are kinda pricey in my opinion 5.99 a 6 pack. So before I go to the trouble got any advice or info for me my gardening gods? [Big Grin]

-
 -

It doesn't matter where you go in life... It's who you have beside you when you get there.

Karrie's Photos
by Aunt B on August 05, 2005 04:22 AM
Karrie, I have no personal experience with them. I'm in KS, and talking with people, these pansies are VERY cold tolerant. They will bloom late late in the season and start again in early spring. There has even been snow on the ground and they've bloomed up through it. I'd give em' a try for a buck a piece.
by Francine on August 07, 2005 03:34 AM
sorry i d like to help but don t even know what they look like,but good luck anyway.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d23/fv1962/
by Karrie on August 07, 2005 09:55 AM
I am going to give em a try. I will let you all know how successful they are are arent. They only sell them at 2 locations within 50 miles of me. So we plan on going and getting them as soon as they give me a call.

-
 -

It doesn't matter where you go in life... It's who you have beside you when you get there.

Karrie's Photos
by Bestofour on August 07, 2005 11:22 AM
We put pansys out when it gets cold. They don't tolerate heat.

-
 -
 - http://www.picturetrail.com/bestofour  -
by Karrie on August 07, 2005 11:44 PM
The icicle pansies are to be put out in september and the sight says that they will bloom up through the snow. They dont even sell them until September.

-
 -

Karrie's Photos

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Iceplant in bloom| Next thread: icky creepy crawly »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: