The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Chicken Spagettini

Willy's Place » Members Favorite Recipes
« Prev thread: CHICKEN PASTA SALAD| Next thread: Chickpea Dip »
Back to Thread index
by ms.tmac on March 14, 2007 05:42 AM
Try this recipe if you haven't already. Buy whole Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts and place them in a pot on the stove and boil them up. After they've finished boiling for about 45 mins. Then let them cool down. When they've cooled down cut them into cubes approx. 2"x2". Set aside. Open up about 4 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup (subsitute if this is not a preference, substitute for cream of chicken or some other creamed soup),place the soup in a stock pot and add about 2 cups of milk to your soup, then add all the ingredients you would normally add in a regular spagetti sauce, except omit the tomato sauce and of course the hamburg. Combine all these ingredients and chicken cubes in together and add your usual spice that you would add to your pasta sauce. I prefer these spices; Oregeno,Basil,Thyme,Corriander,Celery seed,Parsley,Peppercorn,Garlic Powder, Garlic salt, and a dash of Tabasco. But it's up to you how spicey you like your food. I also add hot banana peppers and habenero's.Don't forget to cook your favorite pasta noodles, mine is spagettini. For a different take try adding this chicken sauce to a bed of rice. Real yummy!!!!
by dirt in my diamonds on March 14, 2007 06:00 PM
I have a friend who makes this without the cream soup. She adds Velveeta instead or the nacho cheese sauce you can buy in a can in the BULK section of the supermarket!!!

I tried to remember, but i said, "what's a flower?" you said, "I still love you." (Dar Williams)~ Manda's Photos
by penny in ontario on March 14, 2007 06:02 PM
This sounds really yummy...thanks!!

-
 -

-

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: CHICKEN PASTA SALAD| Next thread: Chickpea Dip »
Back to Thread index