The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

My last project

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: My Jade Plant is Dying!!!!| Next thread: My Lily and My Rose »
Back to Thread index
by beauc on June 07, 2006 02:39 PM
Hi there friends & neighbors!I just joined y'alls forum & Man, it's Great! [grin] Here are some pix of my last project.A home my Wife & I had in N.E.Ohio. IMG]http://i78.photobucket  - I'm real new to this stuff so,if it doesn't work..... blame me! It was just "yard" when we moved in,I got busy & 10 yaers later TADA! We have now moved to Ms.Gulf Coast,3 beautiful acres for me to play on! So many plans,So little time! Thanx for looking!

"After the world has done it's worst,we must cultivate our gardens" =Voltair=
by Triss on June 07, 2006 04:00 PM
Oh, that is so pretty! Great job there, a shame to have to leave it.

I am sure you will enjoy the new spot too. Before and after pics please, we live for those! Welcome to the Forum!

-
 -
We are all under the same stars... therefore we are never far apart.
by afgreyparrot on June 07, 2006 04:01 PM
That is beautiful! [thumb]

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by netty on June 12, 2006 08:17 AM
That's gorgeous! Tell me, did you bring any of your plants when you moved?

-
 -
by tkhooper on June 13, 2006 03:42 AM
Great Picture. I can't wait to see what you do with 3 acres. This is going to be great to look at I'm sure.

-
 -
by joclyn on June 13, 2006 05:48 AM
what a beautiful garden!!! (hope you brought some of those with you [Smile] )

can't wait to see what you do with the new property...as triss already said: before and after pics, please!!
by netwiz on June 13, 2006 08:24 AM
Wow, what a fabulous garden! Looking forward to seeing how the new property is coming along.

Joanne
by plantqueen on July 20, 2006 10:41 AM
That is a beautiful garden! I hope to have my yard looking like that by next year! I better get working!!!

-
 -

-

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
by ND farm girl on August 03, 2006 10:10 AM
How do you DO that!? I went on a garden tour a few weeks ago to 16 homes. Beautiful. Do you just start with a small garden and keep adding to it until you have less mowing!? [Smile] I dug up quite a bit of grass last fall and starting planting bulbs and plants and everything looks so bare - I think I started with too much and too big of an area, but I'm working on it!

PattyM

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: My Jade Plant is Dying!!!!| Next thread: My Lily and My Rose »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: