The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

All about pictures?

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Alien Convention in Dinningroom| Next thread: All that's left... »
Back to Thread index
by rjwesq on June 18, 2005 07:55 AM
I heard y'all loved the pictures. So here are my other plants. The caladium has grown alot since this was taken. Will take more soon.

-

-

-
by rjwesq on June 18, 2005 08:12 AM
Ewww. Just looked at those pictures. They are awful! And please ignore the price tag on the pot!
by Dixie Angel on June 18, 2005 08:17 AM
You forgot to tell me (everyone else probably knows!) what they are. I think the last is an anthurium? I didn't know they got that big! Mine are only in 6 inch pots!

Dianna

-
 -
by rjwesq on June 18, 2005 08:33 AM
The first is a White Bird of Paradise. Second is some type of Jasmine. (maybe somebody can help me out) And I think the third is a caladium. It was included in a plant array that my mom sent me for my birthday last August. The first plant I've been able to keep alive for more than a month. And what prompted me to buy the others.
by Dixie Angel on June 18, 2005 08:47 AM
That BOP is beautiful. I have never seen one before except on the net.

My aunt has a jasmine (don't know what kind) and it smells so beautiful. She is planning on training it up a garden trellis that my hubby and I bought her for planning our wedding.

The third looked like an anthurium to me. See what I mean about not knowing anything? [grin] Oh, well. [dunno]

Dianna

-
 -
by weezie13 on June 18, 2005 09:49 AM
quote:
Ewww. Just looked at those pictures. They are awful! And please ignore the price tag on the pot!
I didn't even see the price tag on the pot,
until you pointed it out [Razz]

And yes, we [Cool] love [Love] pictures..
Thanks for sharing those, that was very nice of you..

*How do you pronounce your name?*
Just out of curiousity??

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by rjwesq on June 18, 2005 07:14 PM
My real name is Rhonda. rjwesq is a user name I use for everything. My initials, rjw...and my profession, esq, short for esquire (attorney).
by tkhooper on June 18, 2005 08:04 PM
Is your caladium getting to much sun. Mine will come in all green if it gets to much sun.

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Alien Convention in Dinningroom| Next thread: All that's left... »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: