The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

re: trilliums - my apologies

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: re: potting a plant| Next thread: Re: update on my poor clematis. »
Back to Thread index
by wolfsheim on June 08, 2005 02:15 AM
sorry for the multiple posts... i was getting an error message, so i kept on retrying...
i tried to delete the duplicates, but was not able... please remove them if they are an issue...
again... sorry about that...
by MissJamie on June 08, 2005 05:39 AM
it's ok :-) don't worry about it...one of the hostess's will come along soon enough and vanish them into thin air :-) welcome to the garden helper!

-
 -
*~*Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
*~* http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2125497034
by DAISYSMURF on June 08, 2005 06:28 PM
I did the same thing my first time, I ended up emailing the webdude and he said they were fixing it. That was a month a ago!
by catlover on June 08, 2005 07:01 PM
Don't worry about the duplicate posts....we are having server problems. Some of our editing capabilities are on the ka~fooey too. [Frown] We should have them fixed the next time around.

Just keep posting away and we will catch up with the boo~boo's and poof them away. [thumb]
[kitty] Catlover [kitty] [wayey]

-
 -
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: re: potting a plant| Next thread: Re: update on my poor clematis. »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: