The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Red Poppy & Baby's Breath

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Red Pepper Soybean Cakes| Next thread: Red Poppy & Baby's Breath »
Back to Thread index
by tkhooper on May 25, 2005 11:01 PM
I recieved some free seeds in the mail today from a garden club. They are Red Poppy and Baby's Breath the directions on both packages says to plant in early spring. It is a little past that but I'm wondering if I could plant them now and if they would come up? I have tried baby's breath before but it has never sprouted for me. I would love to have that one indoors do you think it is possible?
by phoenix on May 25, 2005 11:07 PM
I don't think it's too late [Wink] The baby's breath should do fine indoors as long as it get's lots of sun [flower] [grin]

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by tkhooper on May 26, 2005 12:55 PM
sounds like I'm going to have to find a cool dry place to store them then. My windows are already full of plants lol. But that's ok. It's something to look forward to.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Red Pepper Soybean Cakes| Next thread: Red Poppy & Baby's Breath »
Back to Thread index