The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

problem with an azalea

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: privet| Next thread: Problem with Calamondin Orange »
Back to Thread index
by sindabad on April 02, 2006 01:54 AM
I have an azalea very similar to "northern lights", which produces red flowers. since about three years it produces less and less flowers. This spring only one button looks like its going to bloom. Most of them look dry and dead. I noticed last summer that the leaves get brown spots. those spots are dry and bumpy looking. Even the leaves don't grow on every branch now. I have tried cutting the infected areas but it gets worse every year. Is there a way to save it?
by mrsmessy on April 02, 2006 03:30 AM
Welcome to the forum Sindabad. [wavey] I know that one of the hostesses will come along and move this post to the area where you will get the most responses but in the mean time you could go check out the "shrub" threads for some good advice. Wish I had some info for you but beyond the fact that they look lovely in my front yard I know very little about them. I promise though that somebody here will be able to help. [flower] [flower] [flower]

-
Bev
by loz on April 02, 2006 03:38 AM
Welcome! Bev was right, I'm moving this to the trees and shrubs section! [wavey] Glad to have you here! [thumb]

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: privet| Next thread: Problem with Calamondin Orange »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: