The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

CROW ATTACK!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Crotons losing leaves| Next thread: Crown Imperial »
Back to Thread index
by Thornius on May 06, 2006 09:58 AM
I was in my crib having some Mickey D's when I hear an awful commotion out back I peeked out the window to see the Crows and the Black Vults having a fly-by-pecking. I grabbed my cam and busted a pic of their 4$$. Yo, Yo, Yo. The Crows and the Vults are on the House, Yo! Werd 2 yo Birdah. Yeah, Boeez!

CROW ATTACK!
 -

-
 -
A bird in the hand......can sometimes be a mess.
by SpringFever on May 06, 2006 12:36 PM
Thats pretty cool ..
I had a yard full of them the other day!!

-
 -
Tonight I am having friends for dinner... Hanibal Lector My Album
by loz on May 06, 2006 03:34 PM
quote:
I was in my crib having some Mickey D's when I hear an awful commotion out back I peeked out the window to see the Crows and the Black Vults having a fly-by-pecking. I grabbed my cam and busted a pic of their 4$$. Yo, Yo, Yo. The Crows and the Vults are on the House, Yo! Werd 2 yo Birdah. Yeah, Boeez!

Who is this strange speaking man and what did you do with Thornius??? [shocked] -------> [Big Grin]

Did the Crows and the Vults let loose any bombs during their attack! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
by Thornius on May 06, 2006 04:48 PM
Sorry, Loz. It comes from living with a son for years who LOVES Gangsta Rap and listens to it all the time. It begins to grow on you after awhile.

-
 -
A bird in the hand......can sometimes be a mess.
by loz on May 06, 2006 11:55 PM
It's okay, I thought it was funny! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I went through a rap period myself.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Crotons losing leaves| Next thread: Crown Imperial »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: