The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Baby, It's Cold Outside!!!

Willy's Place » Wallpaper of the Day
by Bill on January 14, 2005 10:25 PM
 -

-

-

[grin]

-
by catlover on January 14, 2005 10:44 PM
[shocked] Good golly ....put a jacket on that angel....burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Makes me coooooold just looking at it!

What beautiful pictures....ahhhhhh...I could sit in a swing (with a trillion blankets on and drinking several cups of HOT chocolate [muggs] ) and look at that view all day! Don't forget a couple of mini marshmellows for the hot chocolate!!! [grin] [thumb]
Catlover [kitty]

-
 -
 -
by weezie13 on January 14, 2005 11:36 PM
quote:
ahhhhhh...I could sit in a swing (with a trillion blankets on and drinking several cups of HOT chocolate ) and look at that view all day!
And then you hop on your personal plane and
FLY THE HECK OUTTA THERE!!! [scaredy] [tears] [shocked]
TO A WARMER PLACE WITH WHITE SAND AND DRINKING SEVERAL CUPS OF SOMETHING WITH AN UMBRELLA IN IT,
RIGHT??? [Wink] [Big Grin]

Cute Angel picture!!!

Weezie

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by afgreyparrot on January 15, 2005 12:19 AM

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by Bill on January 15, 2005 12:50 AM
 -

[grin]

-
by afgreyparrot on January 15, 2005 12:59 AM

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by catlover on January 15, 2005 10:05 AM
Ahhh that last shot is absolutely beautiful.....seems so strange that the tree's right next to you have no snow at all and then look across the way and everything is soooo white. Awesome.

quote:
TO A WARMER PLACE WITH WHITE SAND AND DRINKING SEVERAL CUPS OF SOMETHING WITH AN UMBRELLA IN IT,

Weezie...you mean that 1/2 hr. drive from MY house to the beach... [grin] was in the low 70's today...sun a shining bright! [thumb] ....but you know what comes with all that warmer weather....mowing the lawn and weeding [Razz] ! [Big Grin]

I would still rather have the four distinct seasons. One of these years! [thumb]
Catlover

-
 -
 -
by catlover on January 15, 2005 10:13 AM
Hey Bill....how many pounds of bird seed are you putting out for the birds each day? $$$$$

Since the angel waterfall is frozen [scaredy] burrr!....do the birds have a place for fresh drinking water? [dunno] Do you have to hook up a heater to some water for them?
[kitty]

-
 -
 -
by Bill on January 15, 2005 10:43 AM
Right now a fifty pound bag of seed is good for four days. During the recent snow (only a few inches) I was going through 25# a day. ($$$$$$$) The birds know I'm a sucker I guess.

With temperatures seldom going above freezing lately, my bird bath has been the only fresh water around, so that added to my bird population considerably.
The water circulating via the pump has kept it from freezing when the temperature has dropped into the teens at night...
[kitty]

-
by Jiffymouse on January 15, 2005 03:11 PM
well, i'd give that [thumb] [thumb] and [shocked] [shocked] [shocked] <~~~ shivers

absolutely beautiful! [kissies] thanks for sharing
by gardenmom32210 on January 15, 2005 03:55 PM
The mountains are STUNNING!

Thanks for sharing those pics!

G-Mom [grin]
by weezie13 on January 15, 2005 11:06 PM
Karen,
quote:
Weezie...you mean that 1/2 hr. drive from MY house to the beach... was in the low 70's today...sun a shining bright!
[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

Yeah, that one too!!!! [Wink] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Weezie

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by Cricket on January 16, 2005 02:07 AM
Wow, Bill, those photos are STUNNING! Very similar to the interior of Vancouver Island.

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: