The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

miracle grow vs. store brand

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Miracle Grow| Next thread: Mirliton [Chayote, Vegetable Pears] »
Back to Thread index
by BFVISION on May 14, 2005 10:55 PM
[wayey] I have been told that fertilizer is fertilizer [teacher] . If miracle gro is 15-30-15, then by law if a store brand boasts the same levels they must be the same. I notice a slight difference in the color and granule size but does anyone know of other differences [thinker] ? The price [shocked] surely is different.

BFVISION

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2122269418&mode=guest
by pcgrav on May 15, 2005 05:51 AM
STRICTLY personal opinion: I tried WM store brand and went back to miracle-gro. the store brand just didn't seem to do the trick.

-
 - Each day is a new beginning...What you begin is your choice.
 - The pleasure you receive from life is equal only to the attitude you put into it.
by Katb on May 17, 2005 10:04 PM
Me to seems like for some reason its just not the same I like MG the best. [kitty]
by phoenix on May 17, 2005 10:32 PM
I [Love] MIRACLE GROW

i think another good one is scotts

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by new-gardener on May 17, 2005 11:03 PM
I am pretty new to this, and I TOTALLY see the difference between Miracle Grow and this other stuff I got from the grocery store that was MUCH cheaper.
I guess you really get what you pay for, with fertilizer anyway [Smile]

I am a new gardener, any suggestions appreciated!

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Miracle Grow| Next thread: Mirliton [Chayote, Vegetable Pears] »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: