The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Question about Worm Chow

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
by patches1414 on March 12, 2006 01:38 PM
I'm in the process of starting a worm bin and today I went with young neighbor on a road trip and we saw a sign for a worm farm. Naturally, I was excited! She didn't share my enthusiasm and looked at me funny [nutz] but agreed to stop if she could stay in the car. Unfortunately, they have shut down the operation because of age and illness and had nothing left but a few bags of the worm soil, but they sold me a 50 lb. bag of "worm chow". They said the worms would really love [Love] it. Is this correct? [dunno] I didn't want to pass up the opportunity since it would be too far away to go back and get it, so I bought it! Hope I did good! [dunno]

patches [kitty]

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"
by Longy on March 12, 2006 04:03 PM
You didn't do bad, put it that way. If it was cheap then great, it'll come in handy for when you don't have enough or can't get time to feed them. Besides, sounds like you helped out a few old people who are unwell. I reckon that's a good thing in itself.

-
The secret is the soil.
by MissJamie on March 13, 2006 01:45 PM
hi there! I found this...I hope it helps some [Smile] worm chow

-
 -
*~*Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
*~* http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2125497034
by patches1414 on March 13, 2006 02:52 PM
Hey Miss Jamie, GREAT link and there were a few other links at the site. Thanks!!! [thumb]

patches [kitty]

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: