The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Marketing Network

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
by MatrixKol on December 12, 2006 01:45 PM
Hi All,
I have a farm that produces Bell Pepper,Parthinocarpic Cucumber,Summer Squash,Tomato and Banana...I am trying to figure out what I need to know on this before I can start exporting these products...
if anybody can help me on this it would be great...I mean what are the criterias that needs to be fulfilled before my products are considered for import in your respective countries...Import norms,Quality strandards,which product would be easier to sell etc...Once I have a hang of things it would be easier for me to plan

Hope to hear all your valid feedbacks and sugestions at the earliest

Regards

MatrixKol
by MrClint on December 16, 2006 01:35 PM
This a gardening forum. Do a search on farming forums, or contact your local ag extension.

According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.
by MatrixKol on December 16, 2006 02:47 PM
Hei,
Thanx...sure

Matrix
by kennyso on December 17, 2006 05:27 AM
Hi Matrix...sorry I really can't help you out much, but I remember reading about another member who started to sell her baked goods (or was it veggies?) and they had really deatiled posts about their experience. Maybe you could do a forum search?

-
 -

Blessed are the meek, for they shall possess the earth
My Website My Blog
by cherokeerose on December 20, 2006 03:57 AM
Hi
I sell some produce locally. I would contact The Dept. Of Agriculture. I did and they gave me some info and tips.
Good Luck [flower]
by MatrixKol on December 25, 2006 11:15 PM
HI,
Thanx a tonne Cherokee...I would surely seek help from the ext. dept in my area....

Matrix

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: