The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Bambi

Willy's Place » Wallpaper of the Day
« Prev thread: Ballooning to the sun| Next thread: Bamboo »
Back to Thread index
by Bill on August 27, 2004 01:47 AM
 -

-

Wild Willy had a few friends drop by the other day. When he found out they were homeless, he brought them down to the local police and fire stations in the hope that they would find a new home with a lost or scared child who really needs a friend....
If you happen to run across a lost and lonely Teddy Bear, ask your local heros to find him a good home too... OK?

-

[grin] These are Cedar hill Critters

-
by afgreyparrot on August 27, 2004 02:12 AM
How AWESOME!!!

(or, uhhh, have you collected all those bears from all YOUR trips to the police department? [Big Grin] )

Cindy

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by Bill on August 27, 2004 02:15 AM
I have never been in trouble with the law, in my life!
[Razz]

-
by afgreyparrot on August 27, 2004 03:22 AM
[Smile] Oh, gee...did you think I was implying that you had ever been in trouble?!!

I meant all your trips to the police department doing all those civic good deeds and stuff that you most likely do! [Wink]

-

Cindy

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by Bill on August 27, 2004 03:38 AM
LOL [Big Grin]
uh huh!

-
by frustratedattimes on August 27, 2004 02:08 PM
Awesome pics there Bill. Reminds me of my sisters house south of Oregon City, Oregon. She can hardly grow a garden for all the deer. We have counted as many as 15 in one evening eating the apples on the ground in her backyard. They will even come right up to the house and eat her roses, and look in the windows. [Big Grin]

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/johncandy1005
by gardenmom32210 on August 27, 2004 03:07 PM
The pictures are wonderful Bill. I adore Deer,they are such beautiful creatures [flower]

All of our police carry stuffed animals in their trunks for those times that a child needs comfort. Its amazing how something as simple as a stuffed animal can calm a child in a bad situation. I have donated to them many times.

Karen [grin]
by Sami on August 27, 2004 10:01 PM
On the way back to Texarkana from El Dorado, the other night (well, 2am), we saw more than 20 young deer on the side of the highway over a course of a few miles. It was one of the weirdest things I'd ever seen. We thought maybe something was going on in the woods to send them to the edge.

-
Talentless but connected.
by Nako on August 28, 2004 06:55 AM
Today when my boyfriend was driving me home, i saw a fox! Then we drove another 20 feet, and 8 deer crossed the road! There was a male, with giant antlers, and a buncha females, and a few lil ones ^.^ It was so cool!

And those teddy bears are just so cute! I have a teddy MOOSE sitting above my bed that Chris gave me for my birthday ^.^

~Phoebe

Nako's Webshots!
 -
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Ballooning to the sun| Next thread: Bamboo »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: