The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Flower Push-ups

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: flower pots| Next thread: Flowerbed maintenance »
Back to Thread index
by tkhooper on May 11, 2005 03:33 AM
One of my peonies had three stems comming up and then it wilted and I noticed that it has pushed itself out of the ground. What should I do? Or is it to late?

-
 -
by Carly on May 11, 2005 08:26 AM
I have stolen Chippy.

Chippy might even be responsible for your peonies pushing out of the ground. Those rodents work in mysterious ways.

-
When sorting seeds, do not whistle.
by tkhooper on May 11, 2005 12:46 PM
The credit for the Chippy animation goes to G-mom. The credit for the button goes to Bill. I love them both and hope you enjoy them.

-
 -
by pcgrav on May 12, 2005 06:46 AM
TK,
I read a short piece today, I think, that said plants will literally push themselves up out of the ground if they are overcrowded. The article was refering to weeds but I wonder if the same thing would happen if there were too many plants in general in one place?? Are there a lot of plants where those were??? Just a thought

-
 - Each day is a new beginning...What you begin is your choice.
 - The pleasure you receive from life is equal only to the attitude you put into it.
by tkhooper on May 12, 2005 11:29 AM
I do have a tendency to plant to closely together. So I will try moving it. If I don't do something it's a goner any way. Thank you so much for your reply to my trouble.

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: flower pots| Next thread: Flowerbed maintenance »
Back to Thread index