The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

potato tree

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Potato Soup Florentine| Next thread: Potato Vines »
Back to Thread index
by uki on May 03, 2005 08:28 PM
Hi I`m having problems getting my potato tree to bloom,it flowered the first year but not the last 3 years,same with my calla lilys.thanks uki

-
Even winters coldest day can't keep the hope of spring away
by mike57 on May 05, 2005 10:03 AM
HI [wayey] your plants might need fertilizing to get them to bloom.try some 5-30-5 fertilizer on them this is a good one to produce more blooms.you can get this at the farmers supply stores or sourthern states farmers cooperative.it comes in 20 or 30 lb bags.it can be used on all plants that bloom.there other organtic ways also like a good composted manure mix.i am sure you will get more advice from some of our organic gardeners in here.hope this helps.your friend in gardening.mike57 [wayey] [flower] [flower]

-
No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent.
by Dixie Angel on May 05, 2005 03:13 PM
[wayey] Welcome to the forum, uki! I just wanted to give you a "hello", can't give you any advice.

I would love to see pictures of your potato tree when you can get one. I have never heard of one, much less seen one! [dunno]

Dianna

-
 -
by uki on May 05, 2005 04:24 PM
thanks mike 57 and dixie angel,i am not good with the computer yet my english is not that great either.i will try one more time with fertilizer,but than he has to go iam running out of space.I bought it as alittle plant in bloom and trained it as a tree has beautiful purple flowers. Uki

-
Even winters coldest day can't keep the hope of spring away

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Potato Soup Florentine| Next thread: Potato Vines »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: