The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Another Wasp question

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Another tulip question| Next thread: Ant Confusion »
Back to Thread index
by RottieLover on April 19, 2005 11:25 PM
For the past 2 days I have been watching the wasp's fly into the cracks in the door's on my car and also the side mirrors. What can I do?
Last year I tried the trap but it didnt work.
Any ideas other than me blowing up my car LOL
by phoenix on April 19, 2005 11:44 PM
[wayey] rottielover,
i don't know how you would feel about bug spray or if you dont want to use the bug spray, hose the car down with your garden hose using a strong stream. hope this helps and please dont get stung
phoenix

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by RottieLover on April 20, 2005 09:10 PM
[thumb] Phoenix, Thank you, Thank you....
I used the wasp spray and they are now gone [Cool] I sprayed inside all the door frames.
by phoenix on April 20, 2005 10:14 PM
[grin] awesome
i had the same problem a few years back.
thinking [thinker] bees and wasps hate smoke,ya ready for this,i sat in my car smoking a cigarette and blowing the smoke where the bugs were well you can only imagine what happened next... i was engulfed in a swarm of pissed wasps well i had to run like crazy and finally opted to get bug spray. you know those commercials for i think its a insurance commercial where they start out saying "people do stupid things" they got the idea from me. well i digress i'm glad you are wasp free [Big Grin] [grin]

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Another tulip question| Next thread: Ant Confusion »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: