The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Caramel filled browniebottom cheesecake

Willy's Place » Members Favorite Recipes
by pcgrav on May 14, 2005 12:07 AM
Ingredients:
1 pkg. chocolate chunk brownie mix (I use Pillsbury)
1 pkg no bake cheese cake mix
24 Kraft caramels
1 can condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)

Directions:
Mix brownie mix according to directions using 2 eggs. bake per pkg. directions MINUS 15 minutes.
While brownies are baking place caramels and condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 to 3&1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth and caramels are melted. when brownies are ready to come out of oven remove them, pour caramel "filling" over brownies and return to oven. Continue to bake until caramel becomes bubbly. (WATCH CAREFULLY SO AS NOT TO OVER COOK) Remove from oven as soon as caramel bubbles around edges. When brownies are completely cooled mix cheese cake filling and pour over caramel. Chill well until cheesecake is set. Top with crushed toffee bits. Serve chilled.
This recipe should be baked in a 9"x13" pan.
I usually get about 18 servings from this. But it varies according to cutting size.
(I use the leftover graham cracker crumbs to make crusts for Kool-Aid pies. My family really loves them.)

-
 - Each day is a new beginning...What you begin is your choice.
 - The pleasure you receive from life is equal only to the attitude you put into it.
by tkhooper on May 14, 2005 05:03 AM
That sounds downright sinful. Can't wait to try it.

["Pleasingly Plump" gremaelin here please] [Big Grin]
by duckie on May 15, 2005 04:36 AM
Oh my gosh,that sounds so good.

I just printed it out.Thanks for sharing it with us.

Is sweetened condensed milk the same as condensed milk?

-
 -
by MICHELLE FROM TULSA on May 25, 2005 06:47 PM
oooooohhhhh yyyyyuuuummmm!!!
This is so rich and sweet, but it is so good! My whole family loved this recipe.

Thanks for sharing

Michelle
by pcgrav on May 25, 2005 10:49 PM
quote:
by: MICHELLE FROM TULSA

oooooohhhhh yyyyyuuuummmm!!!
This is so rich and sweet, but it is so good! My whole family loved this recipe.

Thanks for sharing

[wayey] You are so welcome!!! If you like rich and gooey be sure to check out the Chocolatechip Pecanpie bars I'll be posting soon... And a good one for a gathering is Bananasplit Cheesecake---(also coming to a theater near you!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ) but I gotta warn ya... These are not for the "faint-of-heart" [grin] [grin] [grin]

-
 - Each day is a new beginning...What you begin is your choice.
 - The pleasure you receive from life is equal only to the attitude you put into it.
by phoenix on May 25, 2005 11:25 PM
quote:
Chocolatechip Pecanpie bars I'll be posting soon... And a good one for a gathering is Bananasplit Cheesecake
post!!post!! still drooling!!!(insert panting,drooling graemlin here) [Big Grin] [Big Grin] when you have a chance

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: