The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

2005 Garden Tours

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: 2 small whole chickens?| Next thread: 2006 Community Garden Tour »
Back to Thread index
by slredmond on October 08, 2005 09:30 PM
Hi all - I just loaded tons of photos to Webshots of several garden tours my hubby and I did this summer. They have provided great inspiration and ideas as we put together our own landscaping. Hopefully ya'll will also gather some ideas as we sit buried under snow [Eek!] this winter dreaming of what will be after the great thaw! [angel]

The first batch is under "Garden Tours 2005," and are pictures from two towns in my area that do public garden tours.

The next group is from Southern Exposure. It's a store/garden/wedding facility in our area that's just amazing. There are batches of pictures from April, July and September, and it's fun to see the gardens progress through the seasons.

Enjoy! http://community.webshots.com/user/slredmond

Sandy R.
by afgreyparrot on October 08, 2005 11:36 PM
Very nice! [thumb]
I love the pond in the Garden Tours album!
[grin]

Cindy

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by weezie13 on October 09, 2005 06:33 AM
I just wanted to pipe in here for a second,
I"m on a tight schedule and I should be going
out the door right now........

But I wanted to say.......
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
THOSE ARE SOME GORGEOUS PLANTS/FLOWERS....

How much time do you spend in your garden???

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by slredmond on October 09, 2005 11:57 PM
Weezie - how I wish I could claim those gardens as my own, but alas they were other home owners that were generous enough to open their gardens to the public. In fact, made me come home and want to cry to look at my poor, youthful garden!

Cindy I added a couple more pictures of the pond. It was indeed terrific - and huge. These folks had done incredible work restoring the gardens and beautiful 1870's victorian home.

Sandy R.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: 2 small whole chickens?| Next thread: 2006 Community Garden Tour »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: