The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

What do you put in your juicer?

Willy's Place » Members Favorite Recipes
by hisgal2 on May 12, 2005 02:04 AM
My mom just got me one at a yard sale and I don't know what to put in it!! We don't like tomatoes....actually, we really hate them...so skip those! [Smile]

-
 -

-
by MissJamie on May 13, 2005 03:29 AM
lemons,oranges,pineapple....ummm can't think anymore lol [Big Grin] [thinker] [thinker] [dunno]

-
 -
*~*Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
*~* http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2125497034
by phoenix on May 13, 2005 11:18 PM
[thinker] mangos,pears,kiwi. i knew someone that put spinach thru it.
star friut,pomagranet [grin] definately the pineapple. i mean the possibilities are really endless!!! [Big Grin] you could make some killer rum or tequila or vodka or ...someone stop me i'm out of control [muggs] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by Tulip on May 13, 2005 11:47 PM
Hey there.. I used to own a juicer.. but I got really sick of carrot apple juice..you can pretty much put anything in it (exce[t banannas).. try veggie fruit combos.. they are really good for you and wont have as much sugar in them as straight fruit juice. I belive I still have a book of juicer recipes that I'll try to dig out. You want to be juicing some of the rinds or skins with the fruits cause they contain the most nutrition of the whole fruit. I will take a look and get back to you.
[wayey]

~Tulip~
by hisgal2 on May 14, 2005 06:06 AM
I can't do much citris....no oranges, grapefruit, or strawberries. I get REALLY sick. Lemons, limes, pineapples are ok tho. We don't know what I'm allergic to in those frist three....but its BAD!! Mmmm....pear juice....sounds GOOD!!

-
 -

-

Active Garden Forum

Search The Garden Helper: