The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

rhurbarb jelly Recipe for Creativty 37

Willy's Place » Members Favorite Recipes
« Prev thread: Rhubarb Newbie| Next thread: Ribbit? »
Back to Thread index
by Katb on May 06, 2005 10:14 PM
I tryed to PM you back but I got an error message so I dont think you got it so I,m hopeing you,ll see this post for the jelly 5c rhurbarb 4c sugar 1c water 1 large box rassberry jello combine first 3 ingredients cook 5 min. stirring constanly remove from heat add jello & cook 5 more min. keep stirring remove from heat & put into jelly jars this makes about 7 8oz jars I always double the recipe my freinds & family love this jelly so I always make lots of extra its a very easy recipe to make & useing the rasberry jello is alot easier than useing real rasberry & surejell but you can experment with it & make it how ever works best for you I hope you see this I dont know why I cant send PM,s I,ve tryed several times & always get the error message I can receive them so let me know if you see this. [kitty]
by weezie13 on May 07, 2005 12:28 AM
Katb,
To my understanding of the PM's, they're
working, you just get that message on your end..
The recipient should be getting theirs on the
other end...
Did you check your Profile/Messages *upper right hand side of the screen*, click on that,
and it'll tell you who you've sent what to and
if they've read it or not ..**scroll all the way to the bottom for both IN BOX and OUT BOX...

Weezie

And P.S. Thanks for posting that recipe [critic] ...
Sounds absolutely yummmmmmmmmmy!!!!! [thumb]

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by Katb on May 07, 2005 05:08 AM
It says that their unread I,ve sent 4 to different people & got the same response I hope she gets it I dont want her to think I had,nt answered her pm maybe you could send her one & see if she got it for me. [kitty] it is very yummy & a very easy jelly to make [kitty]
by weezie13 on May 07, 2005 07:01 AM
When did she send the PM?
Just curious???
If it's just been lately, she wouldn't have been emailed~notificationed... it's done [perplexed] busted!!!

So, that could lead to her not knowing you sent a reply...or PM to her!!!
Give her a bit to respond to you and your post,
she may be a bit busy...

Weezie

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by tkhooper on May 07, 2005 03:26 PM
katb,

Fantastic recipe, I can't wait to try it. Now if I could just find a source for "oregon grapes". They aren't really grapes and the only place I've ever seen them grow is on the Olympic peninsula. But they make the greatest jam I've ever tasted. Unfortunately the plant is like a holly and I pay for ever berry I get with scratches.

Thanks again for the recipe.

-
 -
by Katb on May 07, 2005 04:19 PM
It,s been about 3 days or 4 days ago maybe she has,nt had time . [kitty]
quote:
Originally posted by weezie13:
When did she send the PM?
Just curious???
If it's just been lately, she wouldn't have been emailed~notificationed... it's done [perplexed] busted!!!

So, that could lead to her not knowing you sent a reply...or PM to her!!!
Give her a bit to respond to you and your post,
she may be a bit busy...

Weezie

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Rhubarb Newbie| Next thread: Ribbit? »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: