The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

my broken garden weasel!!!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: My boys want fish!| Next thread: My bromeliad »
Back to Thread index
by pagarden on April 04, 2006 10:36 AM
not sure where i should post this so i'[mjust doing it here. anyhow last fall i bought a garden weasel. they come iwth a lifetime warranty. i bought it at the local shop- not a big chain like lowes or home depot. anyhow i used it a few times and one of the wheels broke off! stuiped me threw the receipt away. so i finally got around to asking them about it. i mean if i don't have the receipt there's not much they can do but hey it's worth a shot right? so i emailed the company and told them what happened and just asked how i can go about getting a new one since i had no proff or anything. well i got an eamil back today saying that they will just mail me a new one as a courtesy because i lost the receipt!!! [shocked] i am so so thrilled! a real company who cares! woohoo!!!!!!!!! so i just had to pass along the info!
by pagarden on April 04, 2006 10:37 AM
wow- i just re-read that post and you can tell it's my bedtime! way too many typos!!! sorry guys.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: My boys want fish!| Next thread: My bromeliad »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: