The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

help!!!!!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: help| Next thread: HELP! »
Back to Thread index
by moonwatch on April 22, 2005 08:15 PM
My coleus is dying!!!! I need help!
by phoenix on April 22, 2005 10:12 PM
hello again moonwatch(love that name of yours) [Wink]

if you go into the house plant section of the site (at the top of the forum page) you can scroll down to varios houseplant info. i believe there is a section for coleus there.

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by tkhooper on April 22, 2005 11:08 PM
Hi Moonwatch;

I'm sorry about your coleus.

-
 -
by JV on April 23, 2005 02:04 AM
When I put my Coleus back out on the porch this spring they all lost their leaves and put on new leaves are you sure this is not what is happening to yours. It is still kinda cool here gets down to lower 50's at night and like today so far only gets to about 80 in day time. Mine are never in direct sun excpet for early east sun as Texas sun will burn them up. also I only water mine when they feel dry about 2 inch below the surface.
Jimmy [flower]

-
 -
Meet Clyde my Male Sugar Glider. Clyde says.
Keep it organic
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.
Pray for our Troops!

-
by loz on April 23, 2005 02:50 AM
Hi there Moonwatch, and welcome to the forum....I'm moving this post to the plants and flowers post where it will get may get some more comments.....

Here's a link for you to check out though....

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/coleus.html

laura [wayey]
by tkhooper on April 23, 2005 02:56 AM
I was told that if you let them flower that is the end of their life cycle and they will die. I did that to one that was over 2 feet tall because I didn't know. Now I have two babies that I have started and I'll watch them very carefully to make sure I pinch back the flower spikes.

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: help| Next thread: HELP! »
Back to Thread index