The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Results...!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: Restaurant recipes| Next thread: Results of hard work »
Back to Thread index
by Phil and Laura on June 15, 2004 03:44 PM
I have been waiting for results from my spray program ..Organic..of course, to be reportable. The results are in...Bugs...0 Phil...10 ! Now this is a complete program and I'm not here for a debate of chemical versus Organics. The key ingredients were delivered to me by the President of the company. I will not use up my (and your) good friends server space, nor promote this program on this site, if you are interested in a truly good insect solution though please contact me by email, at either the addy here or wwd479@netscape.net I'm not selling these products, but my enthusiasm in explaining it may get to sounding like it if I was to continue with explaining the [thumb] program.
by Phil and Laura on June 17, 2004 02:25 AM
After consulting our Esteemed Guru [thumb] I am Very happy to announce that I will be posting the results of my
quote:
"controlled experiment"
It will be in the format of:
quote:
this is what I used, and these are the results after xx days
, Anyone interested can then contact me for more info and where to get the products. Then if anyone would like to debate the issue, they may do the same( facts and statistics)....In, A Seperate Post So, At this moment, I am gathering my Data, going over my notes...I'll be Back...Stay Tuned [Big Grin]
by weezie13 on June 17, 2004 05:09 AM
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuned!!! [wayey]

And waiting! [critic] [gabby]

Weezie [gabby]

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by barleychown on June 17, 2004 06:39 AM
Oh, do tell!!!

We are waiting... [grin]

-
 -

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Restaurant recipes| Next thread: Results of hard work »
Back to Thread index