The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Seashell cosmos

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Searching for water garden info| Next thread: Seashell planters »
Back to Thread index
by Tamara from Minnesota on July 23, 2006 04:17 PM
I am very happy with my seashell cosmos. I thought I had grown them before but don't remember them being so pretty. I stood with them yesterday while a yellow swallowtail butterfly drank from them and it was very nice.
 -
 -

-
by patches1414 on July 23, 2006 09:32 PM
Tamara, those Cosmos are really beautiful! [thumb] What a lovely color. [Love] I've never seen any quite like that before!

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"
by gardenfairy on July 23, 2006 10:52 PM
Those are gorgeous!!!

Monica

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."
 -

God gave us memories so we can have roses in the winter.
by tkhooper on July 24, 2006 01:04 AM
I agree those are something special. Congratulations on the flowers and the pretty arrangements.

-
 -
by gailo on July 24, 2006 01:32 AM
Those are real beauties.

gailo
by loz on July 24, 2006 03:43 AM
Beautiful!!!! [flower] I love my seashell cosmos too! Pretty cool flowers aren't they? [thumb]
by penny in ontario on July 24, 2006 04:29 AM
Those are really beautiful [thumb] [flower] [flower] [flower]

-
 -

-
by Tamara from Minnesota on July 24, 2006 12:23 PM
[kissies] Thanks!
I grew them from seed and neglected them greatly, but they are so much prettier than regular cosmos I will defintely buy the seed again. I purchased the seed from Pinetree Garden Seeds. [flower]

-
by patches1414 on July 24, 2006 07:01 PM
Tamara, thanks for the information. [kissies] I just ordered a catalog from them and can't wait to get it. [thumb]

-
 -
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"
by plantqueen on July 25, 2006 04:29 AM
Those are absolutely beautiful Tamara! I will have to order some of those seeds!

-
 -

-

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Searching for water garden info| Next thread: Seashell planters »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: