The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

test

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: terrianum planting| Next thread: test - don't mind me. »
Back to Thread index
by Renee on April 27, 2004 07:45 PM
Renee's garden
This is a test
by Renee on April 27, 2004 07:54 PM
Renee's garden
ok, let's try again
by Renee on April 27, 2004 07:57 PM
Yippee!!!!! I will post more each day, so you all can see what it is that I ramble on and on about! [Big Grin]
by Chrissy on April 27, 2004 08:40 PM
I am not able to see your webshots album...the link goes straight to the webshots home page [tears]

-
 -
z5b
by Renee on April 27, 2004 09:35 PM
Renee's Garden
I really hate trying to figure something out!!!!! [Eek!]
by Renee on April 27, 2004 10:24 PM
Chrissy can you try again, I leave at 4:30 and was hoping to have this figurd out so I can sleep tonite! [Eek!]
by Chrissy on April 27, 2004 10:35 PM
Hi Renee, if you give me your username for the webshots album web site, I can post your link here for you if you like [thumb]

-
 -
z5b
by Chrissy on April 28, 2004 12:37 AM
Here is your webshots album Renee [thumb]

Renee's Garden

-
 -
z5b
by shamarian on April 28, 2004 06:20 AM
Renee, Wow your garden is beautiful!!! And its such fun seeing the progress from year to year. But I don't know how your gonna make it any MORE beautiful its already perfect!! Is there a walkway to the inside? Thats for sure where I'd be.Good job!!

I am old, and repotting wont help!
by Phil and Laura on April 28, 2004 02:57 PM
Mornin Renee, went to Your page, nice place, can tell you are more into cosmetics, we just deal with "functional" [Big Grin] visit ours: Phunny Pharm Pix Sign our guest book ...PLEASE!
p.s. Left you a nice comment in yours [Embarrassed]
by Renee on April 28, 2004 03:51 PM
Okay , I just posted a few more, you do have to forgive me, this is all new so I am just fumblin thru it! [dunno]
by weezie13 on April 28, 2004 04:18 PM
Phil,
How do you get to your Guest Book?????????
I couldn't find my way out of a wet paper bag!!

Weezie

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/
by Chrissy on April 28, 2004 07:28 PM
Renee: I love [Love] your barn!!! Oh I wish I had one! That is just awesome & all of your photos are beautiful.

-
 -
z5b
by gardengal on April 29, 2004 12:56 AM
[wayey] Renee, I love your pics. And yes, I do just [Love] purple! I like the barn and front garden and ideas for the side yard and your doggies and everything and....

[wayey] Phil & Laura, your pics look great too. How do us unregistered types sign your guestbook? Do I have to download webshots (cuz that's a no-no here at work and I'm not sure my hubby would go for it on the home pc either)?

-
 -
Women and cats will do as they please. Men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
by Bestofour on May 01, 2004 02:06 AM
Big yard. You are so industrious.

-
 -
 - http://www.picturetrail.com/bestofour  -
by rue anemone on May 01, 2004 05:51 AM
Great pictures.

-
 -
by Phil and Laura on May 02, 2004 03:38 PM
Kristen,Weezie, I don't think so, should be a tab: sign guest book at the top, besides, I originally downloaded webshots desk top and it was trying to take control OF my desktop, you can join without downloading anything, I have since booted the desktop and We are still fully functional!! [grin] Thanks for your comments...You guys are soooo Nice

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: terrianum planting| Next thread: test - don't mind me. »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: