The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Rose bush dust etc.

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: Rose bush care| Next thread: Rose bushes »
Back to Thread index
by lakegran on June 07, 2006 02:47 AM
I am sooo confused [nutz]
I have been looking for something at the garden dept. but would like a suggestion from someone who has used the product.
I have a lot of holes in my rose bush leaves, I will buy epsom salts today, but want something to eliminate the bugs or whatever is chewing on the leaves. Any rose bush advice would be welcome. I have a VERY neglected bush, and want to give it some TLC. This bush was planted about 8 years ago on a rental property.( I live there now) It comes from a very old rose bush that my late mother in law had for many years. [Smile]

-
by weezie13 on June 09, 2006 06:36 AM
What do the holes look like Lakegran???

*I know, what a hole looks like [Wink] [Wink] , it wasn't a funny trick question [grin] [gabby] [critic] *

but are they prefectly round, or the eaten from the side, or are they lookin' like stained glass swiss cheese???

I have cutter bees in my area, that take a small chunk out of the sides of leaves, reasonable harmless...
Then ther'es snails and such that suck on the leaves and leave part and take parts..

You wouldn't happen to have a picture would you???

Weezie

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained angels without realizing it.
- Bible - Hebrews 13:2

-
 -
 -

http://photobucket.com/albums/y250/weezie13/

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Rose bush care| Next thread: Rose bushes »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: