Hummingbird House The Garden Helper
No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997
vine bar
Wild Willy
 

Jade plant POISONOUS??

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2006
« Prev thread: jade plant mold on leaves| Next thread: JADE PLANT PROBLEM »
Back to Thread index
by Mommyof32B on February 06, 2006 08:22 AM
I have a large jade plant in my living room and a 2 yr old and 10 month old, someone told me that this plant is poisonous to animals and children??? i would like to know because earlier today i found a small peice in my sons mouth. please respond!

* * * *
Carey
by afgreyparrot on February 06, 2006 08:36 AM
Hi, Carey..... [wavey]

No, Jade plants aren't poisonous.

Toxic Houseplants

BTW...welcome to the forum!

Cindy

* * * *
 -
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: jade plant mold on leaves| Next thread: JADE PLANT PROBLEM »
Back to Thread index

Other articles you might like: