The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

contest

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: Container tomatoes in Canada| Next thread: CONTEST/FOODNETWORK »
Back to Thread index
by shamarian on February 01, 2004 03:14 AM
[wayey] I'm game neighbor,But its just a wee bit intimidating going against someone who actually knows what their doing [grin] and you probably have the biggest pumpkin won already [thumb] So maybe a "Most unusual"
"Strangest shapped" and a "In a category all its own" would be fun.I'll keep watching, and even if its not a go, we can still post our crowning glories [muggs]

I am old, and repotting wont help!
by Phil and Laura on February 01, 2004 04:55 PM
Depends Neighbor, Maybe I would like a little LOCAL competition!! Tell Ya what, IF you have an area at least 25x50 that you can dedicate to growing a MONSTER, and you would like to, I will provide the SPECIAL seed, capable of growing one over 1000 pounds, and the knowledge to grow it.What's Ya think of those Apples!!! [grin]
by Phil and Laura on February 01, 2004 05:17 PM
Join in over in the BANTER HALL forum with your Ideas!!! [grin]
by Bill on February 01, 2004 05:28 PM
I think that you need to post something in here with everything everyone will ever need to know about growing giant pumpkins..... that's what I think!
[clappy]

-
by Jiffymouse on February 01, 2004 08:32 PM
i'm with bill, post the info, please?
by Phil and Laura on February 01, 2004 10:29 PM
Hey, Thats a good Idea, I will outline it and post a.s.a.p.The basic must do's and all will take sometime, BUT I suppose you want me to devulge some"SECRETS" Don't Ya?? [gabby] [Big Grin]

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Container tomatoes in Canada| Next thread: CONTEST/FOODNETWORK »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: