The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Miracle Grow

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: Miracle Grow?| Next thread: miracle grow vs. store brand »
Back to Thread index
by BettyBoop on October 22, 2004 05:03 AM
Bonjour Everyone,
I'm using miracle grow for My beloved most precious peace lillies,Is this a good thing
to do? I usually add a few drops of the miracle
grow to the water pitcher I use for My peace
lillies each week when I water My pretty babies,
Is this too much miracle grow? JiffyMouse,I'm
sure Lizheaemma or yourself may have the answer.
MERCI! [flower] [flower] [flower]

BETTYBOOP
by Jiffymouse on October 23, 2004 05:42 AM
well, they don't need fed everytime, but a drop or two in the water isn't bad. trust me, peace lilies will let you know if they are unhappy!
by BettyBoop on October 25, 2004 06:38 PM
Thanks again,jiffymouse!!! [flower] [flower]

BETTYBOOP
by lizheaemma on October 26, 2004 06:32 AM
As long as you go easy on the fertilizer you should be fine, but remember that if you under fertiiize you can fix it by fertilizing but if you over fertilize you can loose a plant really easily! I generally don't fertilize, unless that plant has been in the same pot for years and then I uses an organic fertalizer! Soil can keep up it's nutrient content for quite a while but fertilizer companies would like you to think diffrently.

Ali
by TomR on October 30, 2004 04:19 PM
As far as fertilizer goes I mix mine 1/4 of the recommended rate and feed every other watering while the plant is activly growing. I reduce it normally in the winter months when the plants show little growth.

Tom

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Miracle Grow?| Next thread: miracle grow vs. store brand »
Back to Thread index