The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Spider plant Question

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2004
« Prev thread: Spider plant propagation| Next thread: Spider plant question »
Back to Thread index
by TheGardenerGuy on October 08, 2004 05:09 AM
I moved my 2 spider plants inside for the winter. They did wonderfully outside and now i am finding some leaves turning yellow. [dunno] Is this normal? [Roll Eyes] I have them in my north facing window.
Thanks for the help! [thumb]
Greg [gabby] [angel]

-  -
In the midst of the storm..I find the greatest Peace. I don't know what tomorrow holds..but i know Who holds tomorrow. [angel]
by Robert Wright on October 08, 2004 08:01 AM
Since the days are getting shorter and the sun isn't as strong, i'd place them in a "west" window to get the most sun. yellow leaves are normal but new leaves will grow. Follow my directions of my earlier posts. Robert [wayey]

"Two Green Thumbs"
by Shani on October 08, 2004 07:13 PM
Part of it might be that the plant is adapting to its new climate, and just needs time to settle

Shani
 -
May the wind always be at your back
and your keel in the water
by TomR on October 09, 2004 05:30 AM
Put them in a west or south facing window, north is not really enough light. It's also going to be adjusting to the new climate inside as well. Leaves do die from time to time, nothing to be alarmed at right now.

Tom

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Spider plant propagation| Next thread: Spider plant question »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: