The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

a good book?

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: A Funky Tomato| Next thread: a good house plant »
Back to Thread index
by Tulip on May 12, 2005 01:26 PM
Hey all .. thanks to you all Im really starting to get into my plants and I love it.. Do any of you know of a good, basic book about house plants.. maybe one with plants such as spider plants and aloe veras? or a must read for a beginner gardener?

~Tulip~
by tkhooper on May 12, 2005 01:39 PM
Underneath the heading you will see some links to some of the 1200 plus pages of information on this site. House Plants is one of the headings, I would start there and then go on to gardening basics and how to's. There is a massive amount of information available without leaving this site.

-
 -
by phoenix on May 13, 2005 08:31 PM
i don't know if it is still available or in circulation,but time/life books had/has a GREAT set of books from houseplants to....well just about everything. i DO agree with tk. this site is overflowing with info. you need not leave to find out info all you need is to use the forum search [thumb]

-
 -
http://photobucket.com/albums/y203/lilpuppolo/
"If you want to talk bollocks and discuss the meaning of life,you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey.That way you're drunk by the time you start to take yourself seriously"
by Tulip on May 13, 2005 11:41 PM
Thanks guys.. I love this site! Im on here all the time! I have found some much useful information on here and have told a bunch of my friends and family..

my plants thank you! [kissies]

~Tulip~

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: A Funky Tomato| Next thread: a good house plant »
Back to Thread index

Search The Garden Helper: