The Garden Helper

Helping Gardeners Grow Their Dreams since 1997.

No-dash-here, you've found The Real Garden Helper! Gardening on the Web since 1997

Goldfish plant!

Gardening Reference » Gardening in 2005
« Prev thread: Goldfish Plant| Next thread: goldfish plant--starting a new one »
Back to Thread index
by Dixie Angel on January 18, 2005 06:19 PM
Anyone know anything about it? My future M-I-L gave me cuttings from hers and I have never seen one before. How do I take care of it? Thanks for your input.

Dianna

-
 -
by afgreyparrot on January 18, 2005 06:59 PM
Is this it?

-

If it is, I don't know how to take care of it either! [shocked]
But, barleychown does. She gave it to me.
Mine is doing good, though.
Maybe Barley will see this and tell us what we need to know!

Cindy

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by afgreyparrot on January 18, 2005 07:21 PM
...I just found this in a folder in my computer. Must have looked it up before and copied it.
quote:
The goldfish plant lives happily indoors with medium light. The signature flowers bloom during the summer months, but the fleshy leaves remain year-round. Unlike actual goldfish, this plant does not care for excessive watering
Medium light...
Not much watering... [lala]
That's exactly how I was taking care of mine...
...by accident! [Big Grin] [thumb]

-
 -
 -
Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!
by Dixie Angel on January 18, 2005 11:50 PM
That's it, Cindy! Thank you. I really like this odd little plant. It was pretty when it was blooming this summer. I can't believe I haven't killed it because I have been watering frequently. Since winter has arrived though, I have slacked off. Maybe it is a good thing it got cold when it did!

Dianna

-
 -

Active Garden Forum

« Prev thread: Goldfish Plant| Next thread: goldfish plant--starting a new one »
Back to Thread index